There’s no such thing as a quick meeting. We spend more time collaborating today than ever before. Squirming, fatigue, and loss of focus are unavoidable. Let’s face it. Working with others requires a completely different set of postures, and thus, a completely different kind of chair. One that helps keep you comfortable and focused in collaborative settings like conference and training rooms.
The cobi chair was designed specifically to foster collaboration and was based on three observations that generated our key insights:
- Collaboration takes time.
- People don’t adjust their chairs while collaborating.
- People change postures when collaborating.
- Chairs should promote movement and be comfortable for long periods of time.
- Adjustments should be automatic and intuitive.
- Chairs should support multiple postures.
COBI ARMLESS CHAIR
For more product details about cobi, please visit steelcase.com